Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire damage in kitchen started in garbage can

Fire damage

This fire started in the garbage can. Most fires are preventable. You can keep your family and home a little safer by avoiding smoking inside the home. Always make sure the cigarettes in an ashtray are completely out before throwing in the garbage.

Garage Fire

Garage Fire

This property had a garage fire due to a lawnmower starting on fire after use. SERVPRO went out to clean up the debris left by the fire. The heat was very intense causing much damage inside and out.

Bedroom Fire

Devastating Bedroom fire

Devastating home fire. Elderly couple without any resources - SERVPRO was able to clean up the smoke damage and put their home back together, providing them with a sense of security.

Kitchen Fire and Smoke Damage

Kitchen Fire

This photo shows where a short in the wall started a kitchen fire.  The fire was contained to the kitchen but the whole house had smoke and soot damage.  SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton and West St. Louis Counties arrived and took care of everything. This included: pack-out of contents, demolition, insulation removal, contents cleaning and rebuild.

House Fire in bedroom

Bedroom Fire

This photo is when SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton and West St. Louis Counties first arrived on site to a major house fire.  This is one of the bedrooms upstairs that was destroyed.  The family was sleeping when this fire broke out in the attic, thankfully everyone made it out safe. 

Grease kitchen fire

Grease Kitchen Fire

This is the aftermath of a fire that started in the kitchen from grease when SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton and West St. Louis Counties arrived on site. This is what is left of the kitchen.  You can see how hot the fire was in the home and the damage this home occurred.