Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Building Mishap

This commercial building had a terrible mishap. During the closing of the store the employee working was shutting down the store when all the sudden they hear ... READ MORE

Apartment Fire

This apartment fire was the result of an electric range malfunction. The homeowner had used a fire extinguisher to put the fire out. The extinguisher dust had... READ MORE

Strom Damaged Basement

SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton & W. St. Louis Counties was called in for a large loss at a local business due to storm related weather. The picture shows the a... READ MORE

Water Main Break In Assisted Living Housing

We received an emergency call from our customer stating that the water main going into the building had broke and pushed mud and water throughout the lower lev... READ MORE

Storm Damaged Roof Created Ceilings to Collapse

This is what we walked into when our customer called to let us know that the roof leaked and was damaged during a storm event in Northern Minnesota. Notice th... READ MORE

Residential Fire

These pictures are from our customers home where they had a fire that started in the kitchen. We received the call from our customers who had already moved out... READ MORE

Completed home remediation

This was a cabin that was flooded and then sat for months before the loss was found. You can see the mold on the wall. It was also on the floor and ceilings. Yo... READ MORE

Upholstery Cleaning

This particular chair is from a daycare center. We were called to clean all carpets and upholstery due to a recent flu epidemic among the kids. The after pictur... READ MORE

Log wall mold

The before picture is a picture of an approximately 80-year-old wall that had been affected by mold. SERVPRO used the soda blasting technique to eradicate the m... READ MORE

Fire damage in commercial shop

A local business called SERVPRO to take care of fire damage in their shop. The fire had started in a small room with in the shop. The room was destroyed, and so... READ MORE