Mold Damage in Aitkin Business?
If there is a musty smell in your workplace or your business has experienced water damage: a leaking roof, a burst pipe, or another form of water damage, you may have mold. SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties mitigates and remediates mold damage for commercial businesses in Aitkin throughout the year. Our technicians have the training, experience, and equipment to restore mold damage safely.
Here are some Mold Damage Emergency Tips from our website on things you can do and should not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Lake County for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When your Aitkin business or home needs mold remediation services, SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll restore your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 218-879-6141.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.