Our Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties Teams Remediate Damage from Smoke & Soot.
At Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties, we maintain and upgrade our skills and equipment regularly; we want to always provide state-of-the-art restoration after the devastation of fire and smoke damage. Every Hermantown -area home deserves top-notch post-disaster care, no matter the extent of the damage or the size of the property. Smoke and soot start corroding your home (including the belongings) right away, and removal is often more difficult than it appears. Therefore, our emergency-response teams are available all day, every day. Call us at 218-879-6141 to find, remove, and remediate the damage from smoke, soot, water, microbial growth (including mold), and other hazards. Our goals are to make the fire/smoke damage “Like it never even happened," and to do so with minimal disruption to your life.
Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties: Always Here to Help® at 218-879-6141
Small fires can produce great billows of noxious, greasy, odorous smoke. The smoke and soot cling to walls, ceilings, furniture, and other belongings, causing intense damage. They also travel throughout the home, spreading destruction as they go.
Call us at 218-879-6141 as soon as you suspect that the problem is too much to handle without professional skills and advanced equipment. We’re always ready to load up our green trucks and go to your home to help restore the property to its full, preloss functioning. We will:
- Arrive promptly to prevent additional damage
- Stay on-site 24 hours/days if that’s what it takes to get rid of the hazards that keep damaging your home and belongings
- If needed, we provide:
- Roof tarpaulins
- Portable power
- Pack-up and move-out of belongings to a secure, temporary storage
- Track down, remove, and remediate damage from:
- Smoke and soot
- Water and its contaminants
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Debris, household waste, pet messes
- Work directly with your insurance company
All About Our Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties Teams
Our owners/operators are Gene and Heidi Pehrson. They care about this community because they live here too; any of our team members could be your neighbor.
We’ve been counterattacking fire damage since 2015, and we are proud to have built an award-winning franchise that helps our communities thrive after disasters such as fire and smoke damage.
- Registered by the nonprofit, standard-setting organization, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Also registered by the IICRC in several specialties that are directly related to the restoration of residential property after fire damage, including:
- Fire smoke damage restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (includes mold)
- Carpet cleaning
- Rug cleaning
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning
- Color repair
- Health and safety
- General and/or construction industry training for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Other training for OSHA
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Able to access national resources
- Dedicated to our communities:
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Here for you!
Call us at 218-879-6141 any time.
Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties