SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties: Here to Help® Restore Homes from Storm Damage!
Our SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties technicians have substantial and ongoing training in the remediation of damage and cleanup from severe storms; we get plenty of practice too here in Northern Minnesota, where storm seasons (not “storm season”) rule all year long. Lightning and high winds can lead to roof damage, fire and smoke, and even excess water when the damage allows snow or rain to end up on the inside of your home rather than just the outside. Floods, blizzards, and hail may cause flooding and other kinds of water damage, which may allow mold and other microbial growth to run riot if the water is allowed to stay for over 24 to 48 hours. Fortunately, our professionals at SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties have the skills and advanced equipment needed to make all the damage “Like it never even happened.” Storms can happen at any time, so we have emergency services on-call all the time. Call us at 218-879-6141 as soon as you realize that the storm damage is too much to handle without our professional, high-quality help. We promise to arrive promptly, prepared to protect your home from further damage, clean up even hidden water, smoke/soot, and biohazards (including microbial growth), and restore your property to its full, pre-storm-damage-loss functioning.
SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties 218-879-6141
- Locally Owned and Operated, so:
- In business since 2015
- No job is too small
- Independent yet with access to resources from over 1,900 franchises across the United and States and Canada
- State-of-the-art training and equipment
- Access to National Disaster Recovery Teams, so able to respond to even widespread disasters
- Training from a company that has been operating for over 50 years
- No job is too large (multi-county-wide is not too much!)
Check us Out!
Storm damage may include several problems even within the same home, such as:
- Collapsed roofs or walls from lightning, heavy winds, hail, or the weight of ice and snow
- Smoke and soot from fires (lightning, short circuits, fallen trees, or other direct causes)
- Water damage from flooding, hail, damaged appliances, fire suppression, leaks, etc.
- Microbial growth (such as mold)
- Other biohazards from the outdoors, household waste, pet messes…
- Lingering odors
We have the skills and equipment to remediate the damage from all these problems; you can see for yourself because we have a wealth of Before and After photographs available online.
Call us to make all the storm damage “Like it never even happened!”
SERVPRO of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties