Fire Escape Planning Tips for Esko?
SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties have been restoring fire damage in the Esko area for years. We have seen the difference having a good fire escape plan in place can make and offer these escape planning tips for the National Fire Protection Association:
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home showing all of the doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have a designated place (tree, mailbox, light pole) a safe distance away from the house where everyone should meet.
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year
- Practice using different ways out
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them
- Close doors behind you as you leave
When you need fire restoration services for your Esko home or business, SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 218-879-6141. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.