Fire Damage Safety Tips for Moose Lake?
Tips on what to do while waiting for help to arrive.
When you need emergency fire restoration services, SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties are Here to Help. ® We typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. Here are some fire damage emergency tips from our website covering things you can do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open
- Clean and protect chrome with a light coating of petroleum jelly or oil
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves
- Change the heating, ventilation, and air conditioner (HVAC) filter
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers
When you need fire restoration services for your Moose Lake home or business, SERVPRO® of Aitkin, Carlton & West St. Louis Counties has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 218-879-6141. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.